Best College of Kathmandu
Everest Secondary School (ESS), affiliated to Ministry of Education and Sports Nepal, was established by a group of enthusiastic academicians in 1998 at Baneshwor and is now shifted to Solteemode, Kalimati, Kathmandu, a peaceful area for academic environment. Everest Innovative College (EIC) is affiliated to Tribhuvan University. Both the school and college belong to Everest Innovative Education Network Pvt. Ltd. ESS is committed to ensure quality education, career development, discipline and student centered learning methods. The college welcomes intelligent and laborious students from different corners of the country.
Why Everest Innovative College?
- Earthquake withstanding buildings
- CCTV surveillance system
- Classrooms with audio-visual facilities
- Affordable fee structure
- Hygienic canteen at concetionary rate
- Student council for leadership development
- Attractive building and physical facilities
- Emphasis on students’ total academic growth
- Excellently non-challenging quality education
- Good management of visionary academicians
- Sophisticated computer lab with internet facility
- Project works, seminars, case studies & field visits
- Interactive, participatory & collaborative approaches
- Student centered newly developed learning methods
- Spacious and bright classrooms with comfortable furniture
- Advanced library with textbooks, reference books and journals
- Qualified, experienced, dedicated and cooperative teacher team
- Well-equipped science laboratories
- Provision of personal profile with holistic record of students’ achievements
- Transportation service for the needy students to different corners of the valley
- Sports activities such as cricket, volleyball, basketball, TT, badminton, chess etc.
- Career counseling for innovation, discipline and further studies at home and abroad
- Co-curricular activities such as quiz, poem contest, essay writing, debate, oratory, etc
0ur mission is to establish Everest as the best educational institute to provide the best quality education from the school to the university level through 6 d’s i.e. destination, dedication, discipline, discovery, dynamism and development.
The vision of Everest is to impart quality education of international level and develop individual’s innate capacity and full potentials.