Bachelor of Business studies (Tribhuvan University)
The college has been running four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies (BBS) which is sure to expand the career horizon of the students in the field of Business and Organization Management. We proudly say that our BBS pass out students are holding the major positions in different business organizations. With excellent academic performance, Everest BBS is the crown among the management courses in Nepal.
“The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers; above all the world needs dreamers who work hard. Everest can be trusted for assured result, personality development, higher studies and career development. Everest is one of the most facilitated colleges for education and career development. Join Everest now, the whole world is at your reach.
- Endow students the conjectural knowledge of business and administration to develop the broad management perspective in students.
- Develop students into competent and responsible managers by providing them the required skills, abilities and necessary attitude.
- Make students the catalyst of change in Nepalese society by motivating them to explore their entrepreneurial capabilities.
- Create a necessary and passionate environment for higher studies so that students involve themselves in teaching, research, consultancy etc then after..
- Students willing to apply for BBS program must have successfully completed the plus two(10+2) in business/ commerce or an equivalent course from a HSEB (Higher Secondary School Board) or from Tribhuvan University(TU) or from other University or Board recognized by T.U
- Students from other faculty like Science and Arts, in order to join BBS must have studied mathematics or economics as a full paper at the intermediate level (10+2) program.
- Student must have studied full paper of English at the plus two level or equivalent program.
- As prescribed by the Faculty Board or campus concerned, student must have secured the minimum marks at their intermediate level. Generally, there are no such tough criteria for getting enrolled in BBS program especially in Government Colleges.
- Students should fulfill all criteria as required by the entry college.
- Some colleges even take entrance exam and the students are chosen according to merit basis.
- Excluding days taken for admission and examination, an academic year consists of 150 teaching days.
- The total instructional hours in an academic year will be 615 hrs and additional hours may be required for field and practical works.
- A paper of 100 marks will have 150 lectures each of 50 minutes.
- There will be a minimum of 5 periods in each teaching day.