Bachelor of Social Work (Tribhuvan University)
The college has been running the programs of Humanities and Social Sciences including the streamline courses like Social Work, Rural Development, Mass Communication, Psychology and Major English to develop the Human Resource required to enhance and promote the overall perspectives of the nation. Presentation, Field Work, Internship, Workshops and Seminars on various dimensions of the societies are really fruitful for the multidimensional development of the students.
- Provide broader knowledge related to human nature and society and also expertise in administrative work.
- Demonstrate necessary knowledge and ideas related to understanding of the social policy and develop necessary skills needed to analyze, formulate and change existing social policy.
- Demonstrate the value base of profession guided by certain work ethics and moral standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate the field visit experiences that covers wide range of opportunities like applying knowledge, skills, and values vital for social work practice, using supervision and consultant appropriate for work, etc.
- Gain Expertise in the six field of social work like advocacy, broker, change agent, counselor, mediator and researcher.