Bachelor of Computer Application (Tribhuvan University)
BCA is a Semester based four year program affiliated to Tribuvan University. It is the newest academic program that has focused on technical area of computer applications. It has wide combination of different areas such as Computer Software, Computer Hardware, Computer Application, Socialogy, Communication Technology, English, Accountancy, etc. It aims at producing versatile and competent professionals to lead the world in the 21st century.
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- To produce professionals in the field of computer application as programmer and software developers.
- To provide knowledge about various tools and techniques used in software development.
- To provide students with both practical and theoretical aspect of studies related to computer applications.
- To enhance the skill of students to create solutions of technical problems that arises in industrial, commercial as well as in government companies.
- To provide students a fine base to continue their studies further in MIT, MBA, MCA, etc.
- From August 8, 2018 to September 7, 2018 you can collect and submit admission forms.
- Form submission with late fee: last date - September 14, 2018
- Entrance examination (written): September 22, 2018
- Examination time: 8:00 am
- Admission form fee: Rs. 1,200 (In Words: One thousand and two hundred only)
Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 2.0 or more,
Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or equivalent in any discipline
Students who have passed grade 11 and are waiting for supplementary exam (PURAK PARIKSHA) of grade 12 can also apply. However, they have to submit all the required documents at the time of admission.